HELP: ViewSonic ViwPad 7 (VPAD7) frozen!

crude

Dec 31, 2010
My new ViewPad 7 has frozen! I am unable to turn it on or reset it with the paper-clip! It simply does not respond to anything!

Sometimes when I disconnect and reconnect the charger the LED in the power button will shine a steady red/orange, sometimes it will start to flash different combinations in red/orange. This is the ONLY kind of "response" that I can get!

I have not been able to find information on ViewSonics product page or in the manual about this flashing OR how to make a hard reset! I have tried all combinations of buttons pressed when reconnecting power or pressing the reset button!

Nothing!

Anyone with any tips for me?

BrianN700

Feb 21, 2011
Try Linx...

The Linx Commtiva N700 is the original; the Viewsonic is a clone made under licence from Linx

Myedgh

Jul 11, 2011
Dude u have any idea of vpad7 csn get honeycomb? Thanks

Sent from my ViewPad7 using Android Tablet Forum

Cdnff

Aug 4, 2011
I have same problem. Sucks as I was really enjoying my viewpad 7. Any help appreciated.

alexsynt

Feb 16, 2012
I also had this problem, the solution is to leave the tablet probe on with the ViewSonic logo on the screen until the battery ran out and turn off, once you done this connect to the charger and turn it on and boot as normal .

Faster is to disconnect the battery, leave off a few seconds and reconnect, is a procedure that requires someone who can disarm the ViewPad. regards