Viewpad 10 help

proces

May 9, 2011
hi guys,

I just got a viewsonic Viewpad for my 17th birhtday.
but now when I start it on adriod 2.2 it won't connect to the wireless network at my home. What also is very strange that I read everywhere that it comes standart with android 1.6 but mine said from the beginning 2.2, there is also a debug mode but that doesn't do anything.
this is quiet anoying because I want to download some app's, but without a connection this is some quiet hard.
and when I am on the windows 7 on the pad, sometimes it disables the wifi and bleutooth connection. does anyone know what the reason might be and with what button or key combination I can turn it enable it?

oh just another question, when does honeycomb come out?
and does anyone know if Viewsonic will give their users a free update?
and if not is it still possible to install that?

and if I root my viewpad 10 will I lose the dual boot?
if not does anyone have a link in which is described what ROM'S I can use, and how to root the viewpad10

and last but not least,I want to buy a case for my viewpad, does anyone has a link to a website or store I can order one for my viewpad10

thanx.

for enable/disable wifi/bt antena in windows push "home" + "back" button at same time...

you solve "rooting" (write on rootfs)?
I see it is rooted but not for write... if we will boot from some ubuntu on usb can we change sda1's (androids) rootfs permissions?
by the way, as I find, most features worked android is here Viewsonic » ViewPad 10 . but I unable to install some apps like angry birds..

danzung

Jun 17, 2011
Is this thread still open, I used Update from Viewsonic website for viewpad 10 (dual boot). The android functions well interms of wifi blue tooth etc. Ofcourse no access to market. But the sad part is teh camera does not function...there is an error message it says insert sd card...whether I have or not, teh error message appears when using the camera and the camera does not function...

Anybody experienced this any solution....

Tnx

proces

May 9, 2011
this is androids way to use memory, must be sd card. also you can build some user.img and mount on boot with grab as sd card on boot. simple way is to insert the sd...
Is this thread still open, I used Update from Viewsonic website for viewpad 10 (dual boot). The android functions well interms of wifi blue tooth etc. Ofcourse no access to market. But the sad part is teh camera does not function...there is an error message it says insert sd card...whether I have or not, teh error message appears when using the camera and the camera does not function...

Anybody experienced this any solution....

Tnx