Help - Which Device

MustGoFast

May 24, 2011
Looking for some help from the forums.
I need an android device with the following specs:
  • Front & Rear Facing Camera (Rear good enough to scan barcodes)
  • >256MB RAM
  • Android 2.3.3 or later, preferably 4.0 or newer
  • 3.5" - 7" form factor
  • WiFi Only Preferred
  • LOW PRICE

I've found things like the Samsung Galaxy Player and Galaxy S Wifi, but think there may be others to consider. I've seen so many 1 off branded 7" tablets lately, but don't know of any that specifically meet my goals that people might own. My goal is for a workplace device w/ a vary narrow use case (running an app, able to videochat, and scan barcodes).

Thanks for your help!

MustGoFast

May 24, 2011
The Galaxy Tab 7" seems like a decent option at 199, but again I feel like there are so many $99 tablets I don't know anything about that might meet my technical needs that I'm hoping you can help with as price is a HUGE deal to my customers who may by 50-500 devices.

Stilian

Feb 25, 2013
I guess you are looking for something like this Newsmy NewPad T3 Android tablet review | Product review it is around $90 and has similar specs to the one you mentioned. I am not sure about the quality though :) I've seen so many other tablets like this one and most of them are pretty cheap and usually come from China (not that is a bad thing). Why would you need such device?

Feb 26, 2013
Hi MustGoFast

According to your requirements this is an excellent tablet and for a low price (126 US Dollars):
Pipo S3 - PIPO S3 Dual Core 1.6Ghz 4.1 Jelly Bean IPS Dual Camera Tablet - TechBalloon365|Android Tablets|Smartphones|Electronics|

If you need any help please don't hesitate to contact us

Regards
TechBalloon365

Looking for some help from the forums.
I need an android device with the following specs:
  • Front & Rear Facing Camera (Rear good enough to scan barcodes)
  • >256MB RAM
  • Android 2.3.3 or later, preferably 4.0 or newer
  • 3.5" - 7" form factor
  • WiFi Only Preferred
  • LOW PRICE

I've found things like the Samsung Galaxy Player and Galaxy S Wifi, but think there may be others to consider. I've seen so many 1 off branded 7" tablets lately, but don't know of any that specifically meet my goals that people might own. My goal is for a workplace device w/ a vary narrow use case (running an app, able to videochat, and scan barcodes).

Thanks for your help!