Help with MIDVIA SUPERPAD i7 and Android Market "starting download" forever

mmsitech

Nov 17, 2011
CONGRATS!!! glad it worked for you... Hopefully others will find this and be successful as well!

Is there any way we can sticky this?

Last edited:

yudh1z

Nov 21, 2011
I made a factory reset, but it's still doesn't download anything from the appstore. Maybe could you help me by telling me how can i root my tablet so i can uninstall the market app manually?, and the i can install it again with an apk i found?... maybe that would work, i have installed the windows ADK in my Desktop PC, and i've managed to start the adb shell comand on the Windows terminal. But, still i couldn't do it because whenever i type the su command it says "permission denied". How can i do to root my tablet and erase the market app? is that even allowed?

I'm facing the same problem.. Done everything (factory reset, reset button,..) still not solving the problem. But if you just wanted to download the application just login to the market.android.com (make sure you have attached your google account to the market application on your tablet, and sign in using the same account in your PC), pick an application - then the tablet will automaticly download and install the application you choose on the market.android.com.

note: i use andapp store as replacement of market.