SuperPad i7 HELP

dtymnd

Feb 9, 2012
Hello all. I am new here and new to the tablet world... I purchased a Superpad Flytouch III. The box it came in just says Superpad i7. Here is my issue... This tablet wa working great for about 2 weeks. The battery indicated low so I plugged it into the charger. I grabbed the tablet on my way into work the other day. When I turned it on I got the initial ANDROID logo in the center of the screen, lower right says 0.5.0.2(24) then a penguin in the upper left corner, followed by ANDROID in small white letters tward the lower left then a blank lit screen. It has a home / power rocker on the right top, and a large square butto on the front. I've tried the factory reset with no avail. It also has 2 usb one being a mini , a SD slot, power and headphone jack. I did open it up and the chip is a infotomic. Any help would be awesome. I would like to get it working again.

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
Hello all. I am new here and new to the tablet world... I purchased a Superpad Flytouch III. The box it came in just says Superpad i7. Here is my issue... This tablet wa working great for about 2 weeks. The battery indicated low so I plugged it into the charger. I grabbed the tablet on my way into work the other day. When I turned it on I got the initial ANDROID logo in the center of the screen, lower right says 0.5.0.2(24) then a penguin in the upper left corner, followed by ANDROID in small white letters tward the lower left then a blank lit screen. It has a home / power rocker on the right top, and a large square butto on the front. I've tried the factory reset with no avail. It also has 2 usb one being a mini , a SD slot, power and headphone jack. I did open it up and the chip is a infotomic. Any help would be awesome. I would like to get it working again.

Try this: but I made directly in sd card because I don´t know how start in usb mode! My wifi connection never works fine! :mad:
Original post:http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-tablet-pc-7-inch-infotmic-21.html#post199957

hi guys. im pretty new here, but ive read all this 20 pages and even more, soo now at this time i can post this little tutorial about how to resurect your tablet...
first thing and most important, THIS IS ONLY FOR SUPERPAD I7 MODEL P745 !!!
if you try this on other hardware id or other model im not responsable for the damages !!!
first of all you will need the iuw1.2 in order to get connected with your pc. iuw1.2.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download DOWNLOAD
second, you have to know the combination to connect with iuw1.2 and this combination is : upper buttons , press left side button also know as home , keep home pressed for 2 seconds and then without releasing press the power button (the one in the right side) and keep them both pressed for about 4 seconds (until you see the message : comunicating with pc ) ok once you are connected you will see a green light on the iuw1.2 on your computer. that means you are corectly connected with your computer.
next you will need the right/correct firmware for your tablet. (i have try'd many of them and this is the only one actually working without error's )
here is the firmware M701SA_0722_V2.1 (1).rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
inside the program iuw1.2 you must select easy burn ( its default selected ) then you select the firmware and press burn.
YOU MUST NOT DISCONNECT YOUR TABLET UNTILL YOU ARE ASKED TO DO SO !!!
when the burn process is finnish'd you will see a message SYSTEM READY REMOVE YOUR SD CARD AND RESTART at this point you remove the usb cable and the tablet will restart by itself. and that's about all :) now you have a working tablet without any error.

thanks for reading guys and i wait for your comment's cya ;)

tpf4

Jun 24, 2012
hi doglao,
I'm having the exact same problem on the same device as you have had before. Fortunately, you got yours fixed. Now I'm following your instructions, but I'm stuck at the burning process. After I connect the tablet to PC, there's a green text line popping up, saying that USB is connected. However when I try to burn image in IUW, The Wrap Information box says "No connect device". Do you know this issue by any chance. Thanks