Help with Natpc x210 also known as Kingpad Flytouch 9

fermec

Jan 18, 2013
Hi There

I'm fairly new to this android stuff but starting to get my head round some of it, I have a Natpc x210 also known as Kingpad Flytouch 9 I have managed to root it but now there are some things I would like to do

First I would like to back up my original firmware and from what I have read I need to use clockwork but I get an error message when I try and install this saying it isn't compatible with my tablet so does anyone know how I can do a backup of my original firmware (rom).

I would also like to edit the build prop to try and cure the incompatibility of some of the game on Google market, would it be possible for someone to tell me what exactly to edit in the build prop, I have heard of people putting there tablets into a loop and almost bricking them so I want to be sure what I'm doing.

And I would also like to know if there are any custom Roms I could try on this tablet.

Below is the spec

CPU : Rockchip Dual Core (2 x 1.5GHz)
Graphics Processor : 4 x Mali 400 MHz
Touchscreen : 1024 x 600 10-point touch 10.1" CAPACITIVE;
Operating System : Android 4.1.1 JELLY BEAN
Memory : 1GB DDR III / 16GB NAND Flash - upgradeable by Micro SD memory card (max 32GB)
WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
Connectivity : 1 x Micro SD slot, 1 x AC Jack, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone Jack, 2 x MINI Size USB, 1 x mini HDMI out
Camera : 0.3mp Front facing / 2.0mp rear facing
Android Market / Google Play Store : YES
G Sensor : YES
Dimensions : 253 x 167 x 13mm
Weight :480g