Help with Recovery Coby Kyros MID 7048

Giilberto

Jan 14, 2014
In case of having to use the Vold in order that the tablet reads the micro sd as card sd.

¿Can I change the micro sd freely (example today to change one of 2GB into one of 8GB) and already, or I need to realize something more?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Your pics shows it worked your sdcard is mounted, my method fixed your sdcard as it is mounted, so I don't know what you are trying to do.

Sent from my Coby 7036 Android Tablet

Last edited:

Giilberto

Jan 14, 2014
This " SD Card " is my external card, to which I can accede across explorers of files, on the other hand my memory there hospitalizes who the explorer of files is called me SD Card, (and not Ext_Sd that is my external memory), I cannot deposit her, says SD Card empty, unmounted or not present (/sdcard/)

Giilberto

Jan 14, 2014
Or if I cannot enter mas to my internal memory,¿to do that the tablet reads the Micro SD as Internal Memory is not it possible true?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Or if I cannot enter mas to my internal memory,¿to do that the tablet reads the Micro SD as Internal Memory is not it possible true?

I dont understand you, your pic shows your internal sdcard mounted remove your micro sdcard reboot and then post pic.