Coby Kyros MID7048-4 Bricked

Seik-slo

Oct 22, 2014
I'm Super User ROOT, ROOT BROWSER program by entering the file "VOLD.FSTAB" which is used to detect the SDCARD delete that file because several attempts failing stay, when you turn the tablet does not boot it stays on the android logo. reading I realized that the modified SYSTEM folder files are not regenerated by the FACTORY RESET .. it only starts when you have the usb cable connected, sorry if I do not understand well I do not speak much English

kevinthefixer

Developer
Feb 10, 2014
Do you have either a system dump or a nandroid backup for your tablet? And do you have a custom recovery such as ClockworkMod Recovery installed? Your tablet is a 9748, yes?

Seik-slo

Oct 22, 2014
Unfortunately I did not back up, and neither had nor I have the installation of ClockworkMod Recovery because multiple luggers that I used to download it do not work or do not see at all reliable, I have a file ClockworkMod but needs to be installed on the according to internal sd I could understand but when I connect the tablet via usb the pc recognize it, but can not access the removable disk. I need a very good help please thanks

kevinthefixer

Developer
Feb 10, 2014

Seik-slo

Oct 22, 2014
it's not a CPU Allwinner, maybe I enter in the first link and then trying them all of last taste with that? and if not too much trouble would you help me get the ClockworkMod Recovery, I'm not entiedo well what I have to do.

Seik-slo

Oct 22, 2014
thanks for your help, I have downloaded the 7048_dump.zip and 7048_system_restore. It is the first time I try to dump system, the truth is not as it is, not how you start, and do not like to look at this forum, I do not have the ClockworkMod and not if you need it, you could direct me to RE-FLASH . or where I can get instructions to do so?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
There is no ClockworkMod for your tablet. The ADB restore procedure requires it, and thus there is no way to restore your tablet with the tools we have here. The sticky provides a link to the thread on restoring using ADB, but apparently the poster trying to help you didn't read it carefully.

Seik-slo

Oct 22, 2014
ah perfect, who did not speak English, and the translation of the browser is bad, I'm new at this and do not understand many things ... I will visit the ADB POST, use this to guide me with the ADB http: //www.androidtablets. net / threads / basic-driver-installation-for-windows-pcs.46859 / .. sorry so much trouble on my first time to do this on a tablet

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I'm using Google for this, and I assume you speak Spanish based upon your IP, so hopefully the syntax isn't too bad.

There is no ClockworkMod for your tablet. The ADB restore procedure requires it, and thus there is no way to restore your tablet with the tools we have here. The sticky provides a link to the thread on restoring using ADB, but apparently the poster trying to help you didn't read it carefully.

There's no point in going to that thread, as the instructions in it won't work for you due to there being no Clockworkmod recovery. You'll have to search the Internet for a LiveSuite ROM, as it's possibly the only way to restore your tablet.

Estoy utilizando Google para esto, y yo asumo que usted habla español en base a su IP, así que espero que la sintaxis no es tan malo.

No hay ClockworkMod para su tableta. El procedimiento ADB restaurar lo requiere, y por lo tanto no hay manera de restaurar su tableta con las herramientas que tenemos aquí. La pegajosa proporciona un enlace al hilo en la restauración utilizando ADB, pero al parecer el cartel de tratar de ayudar a que usted no lo lee cuidadosamente.

No tiene ningún sentido en ir a ese hilo, como las instrucciones que allí no va a funcionar para usted debido a que no hay recuperación ClockworkMod. Vas a tener que buscar en Internet una ROM LiveSuite, ya que es, posiblemente, la única manera de restaurar su tableta.

Seik-slo

Oct 22, 2014
I thank you all for the help you have given me, but apparently do not understand I AM NEW AT THIS, I try to read and research everything I say, do not really understand about the ADB, besides JUST ASK IF YOU NEED CLOCKWORMOD ... no need to make me look like a useless because I guess this forum is here to help people! thanks likewise will try to inform me more! explained one more would help me but it would be easier to learn and know about this!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I thank you all for the help you have given me, but apparently do not understand I AM NEW AT THIS, I try to read and research everything I say, do not really understand about the ADB, besides JUST ASK IF YOU NEED CLOCKWORMOD ... no need to make me look like a useless because I guess this forum is here to help people! thanks likewise will try to inform me more! explained one more would help me but it would be easier to learn and know about this!
http://www.androidtablets.net/threads/coby-7036-7034-7048-hopefully-all-telechips.63585/