Help with recovery of 7022

DankHemingway

Aug 6, 2011
Okay sorry. It was not working. I restarted the tab and everything seems to be great!

Yeah, I have a copy of the Bulldog Gold ROM. Do you suggest installing it on this tablet or do you have a better ROM in mind?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
no don't do that, I was just going to suggest restoring only your boot.img if the touch screen didn't straighten up after several reboots.
no need now, seeing it's working, just get your tablet, set the way you want then make a backup.

DankHemingway

Aug 6, 2011
Yeah man everything is running perfect. :D It just took a reboot...

I just rooted and installed su. Just not sure if I want to use this Bulldog Gold ROM??

bishoprnpb

Jun 27, 2012
appreciate the link. however, the download itself was on loading a partical download and my security said that a virus was attached. how would happen? anyway, like everyone else just tring to fix mistake i made. please repost a proper .zip if possible. thanks-

DankHemingway

Aug 6, 2011
appreciate the link. however, the download itself was on loading a partical download and my security said that a virus was attached. how would happen? anyway, like everyone else just tring to fix mistake i made. please repost a proper .zip if possible. thanks-

Assuming you are speaking of the 7022-signed.zip, I was able to download it again just fine. I can also confirm that there is no virus attached or at least my AVG software did not find one.

Try downloading it from another tablet or PC. Maybe someone else has some ideas. Sorry I cannot be more helpful!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011

I don't know what you are downloading, The file I uploaded is a proper .zip and contains no virus. Perhaps it's time to fix your security or pc.

bishoprnpb

Jun 27, 2012
update.
downloaded just fine now. I appologize for my prior post. earlier when I was trying to download it was only loading 99% then thats when I was getting the alert.

kozacs87

Jun 8, 2013
Hi,

I have a problem...
I flash my mid7022 to german ics but tablet was not stabilty. I want go back to stock rom but i dont have a restore image - backup.
I download many different zip files and install from cwm.

Already i dont have a touchscreen and my tablet is restarting 40sec... PLEASE HELP ME. My email: [email protected]

Sorry for my english but i'm from Poland and my eng is not perfect :p

arwinbartolome

Mar 24, 2014
to vampirefo. hi good day.. im arwin from the philipines. i have a problem with my coby kyros mid 7022 stuck in android boot loop. it started the problem when i put font manager on my device and install font on it, when i restarted the device its stuck on android logo, i am new in this forum can please help/guide me to fix my problem? thanks in advance.

arwinbartolome

Mar 24, 2014
to
vampirefo, DankHemingway hi good day. im arwin from the philippines. i have also problem with my coby kyros mid 7022. it start the problem when i install font manager and when i install other font and i restarted it and then the problem start. it stuck on android logo only. please help/guide me on how to fix this problem. thanks in advance

ryuzakkixD

Jul 11, 2016
Please could you pass me Dank Hemingway rom Gold Bulldog MEE -10 T91-28 ? I need it for my tablet please