Here is a "How to", get some games from gameloft onto the Vizio Tablet work around

sa2

Oct 7, 2011
I feel too old carrying around a psp so I needed an alternative to play some golf games on the go. Well android store nor Amazon App Store have nothing for Vizio tablet that are comparable to consoles or psp. So after going to gameloft site I figured out a work around for some games:
First thing first go to "Settings" on the VTAB and enable "Install Unsigned Applications".
Then go to screen brightness I think and disable the feature to turn off screen to never. and keep the VTAB plugged in the whole time and it will work, and you won't get disconnected from the gameloft servers to download again, over and over.
1. Go to gameloft website with the browser from VTAB
2. Then click on the your device "Your Model Vizio VTAB1008", and don't worry about the error message at the top other screen that says "Sorry we don't have games for your phone yet. Come back soon"
3. After clicking the orange bar (Your Model Vizio VTAB1008), select "Samsung" (3rd one down)
4. Now select "Samsung GT i900 Galaxy SII"
5. It brings up the latest HD games
6. Scroll all the way to bottom and there are 2 free games try them out.

First thing first go to settings on the VTAB and enable "Install Unsigned Applications".

Now I paid and tried out "Brothers in Arms 2" that works, and "Let's Golf 2" does not. LG2 works, but 3D items discovered etc. I want to try out the free game "GT Motor Academy Free", but don't have 700mb SD space. Please post any other ideas or suggestions or work arounds.

Sa2

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

sa2

Oct 7, 2011
Okay last night got "Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus" from gameloft working on it too! Works flawless so far. Remember "Samsung GT i900 Galaxy SII" edition and follow the steps above.

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
Ok, I followed these directions and actually paid for BIA 2. $4.99! And it's not working. Tells me that it isn't an original copy. How did you get it to run?

And another thing... there is no "Samsung GT i900 Galaxy SII" in the list, but there is a "GT i9100" is that what you meant?

Thanks,

X

I feel too old carrying around a psp so I needed an alternative to play some golf games on the go. Well android store nor Amazon App Store have nothing for Vizio tablet that are comparable to consoles or psp. So after going to gameloft site I figured out a work around for some games:
First thing first go to "Settings" on the VTAB and enable "Install Unsigned Applications".
Then go to screen brightness I think and disable the feature to turn off screen to never. and keep the VTAB plugged in the whole time and it will work, and you won't get disconnected from the gameloft servers to download again, over and over.
1. Go to gameloft website with the browser from VTAB
2. Then click on the your device "Your Model Vizio VTAB1008", and don't worry about the error message at the top other screen that says "Sorry we don't have games for your phone yet. Come back soon"
3. After clicking the orange bar (Your Model Vizio VTAB1008), select "Samsung" (3rd one down)
4. Now select "Samsung GT i900 Galaxy SII"
5. It brings up the latest HD games
6. Scroll all the way to bottom and there are 2 free games try them out.

First thing first go to settings on the VTAB and enable "Install Unsigned Applications".

Now I paid and tried out "Brothers in Arms 2" that works, and "Let's Golf 2" does not. LG2 works, but 3D items discovered etc. I want to try out the free game "GT Motor Academy Free", but don't have 700mb SD space. Please post any other ideas or suggestions or work arounds.

Sa2

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum