Hi all, I'm new to my first Tablet SuperPAD 2nd Ed

datars

Mar 18, 2011
Hi all, I'm new to my first Tablet SuperPAD 2nd Ed
The one I have is the Google Android v2.2 / SuperPAD 2nd Edition / Fly Touch 3
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and have a PC/Mac repair shop as well as Data Recovery. I've been into computers going back to 1973 when my terminal was a teletype and doing punch card programming.
now the SuperPAD I received, I just don’t believe it’s the SuperPAD2 and if it is, I don't see 512ram and the Hard Drive 4GB NAND Flash (2GB for OS, 2GB free, but I'm only seeing 832MB) I'm hoping that someone can help me get into BIOS to see what I really have. The Touch pad is so bad that it hardly works. Using e-mail is also very bad. And surfing the web also bad. YouTube starts showing the video, then the Browser crashes.
So right now I'm so!! Unhappy with this tablet, so any help I can get to find out what I have will be nice.
Thanks for any help
-Chuck
DataRS = Data Recovery service
PS: here is the original post for the Tablet I ordered on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280631530126&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Click the "See full description" to see what I ordered

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
I just bought mine a few days ago. I have not received mine yet from the site anakaka.com

My previous experience was good. That is why I purchased the second time.

Fly Touch 3: Android 2.2 Tablet, 10.2, Flash 10.1, 1GHz CPU, Wifi, G-sensor, HDMI Output, Camera, 512M DDR2 RAM

maildrop

datars

Mar 18, 2011
I just don't know how to see if I have 512DDR2 RAM and the Hard Drive 4GB NAND Flash. This supper runs like it has no memory

I added a 32GB card, and put Music Video, MP3's, PDF file, Photo's and Word Doc. and this supper pad moves or delete my files

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
I just don't know how to see if I have 512DDR2 RAM and the Hard Drive 4GB NAND Flash. This supper runs like it has no memory

I added a 32GB card, and put Music Video, MP3's, PDF file, Photo's and Word Doc. and this supper pad moves or delete my files

Go to Android Market to find two basic free app.

Astro.... (To install app + edit (copy or paste...))
SysInfor Widget...(to know your hardware spec)

Last edited: