hi Android Fans. New Here

Jocache83

May 19, 2011
Hi All, glad to be a member to this forum. im new to the whole tablet thing but looking forward on posting and looking through the posts. i just got myself a irobot 7" tablet. im planning on just using it as a browser and bible.. any suggestion on any good bible apps for my tablet?

thanks

ScottRSTD

May 19, 2011
Hey, I'm no longer the newbie! I just joined a few minutes ago! I had no idea how many different devices are out there running Android. It's a huge market!!

Sal33n

May 13, 2011
Hi All, glad to be a member to this forum. im new to the whole tablet thing but looking forward on posting and looking through the posts. i just got myself a irobot 7" tablet. im planning on just using it as a browser and bible.. any suggestion on any good bible apps for my tablet?

thanks

Just go into the market and do a search on "bible". There are so many! The one off the top of my head is by lifechurch.tv

Jocache83

May 19, 2011
i tried to DL youversion bible app but all i get is this, "There are no Android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account." what does this mean? i dont have an android phone