Hi everybody looking for help to reset my hipstreet tab

Scoobydoo

Dec 13, 2014
A friend gave me her hipstreet tab HS-7DTB6-8GB she has forgotten user name and pass word. I followed directions of holding power buttion and down volume buttons and found one that said power button and up button.
It takes me to a page that has hipstreet aurora, but will not take me anywhere else.
Also it did not come with a HD card. Do I need one of them? Thinking it will not move on with out one?
Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Scoobydoo, congratulations on your new to you tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Different tablets require different reset methods, and a card shouldn't be necessary. You'll find several methods here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying.

I'm also moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck