Hi from BiH

wragg

Apr 16, 2012
Hi everybody!

Recently bought Cybertec HD-MID82 tablet for which I need some tech support, and Google gave me this forum in results. I hope you could help me with this.
Also, can you please point me in which subforums can I ask question regarding firmware problem of this tablet (can't boot)?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi wragg, congratulations on your new Cybertec and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. It's intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those like yourself who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it. Don't worry though, you'll have plenty of company there. I'd suggest you put Cybertec into the title of your question to catch the eye of people familiar with that tablet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
WOW! that may be the smallest Tablet in the world but the price tag sure isn't small At a penny less than $1500.00!

That's probably why we don't have a forum for it. There aren't many people on the forum who have one.

J

jimbo7630

Bosnia Herzegovina Here I Come!! You guys must be making $Zillions$ over there! LOL.