Hi to You All

DaveD

Dec 7, 2012
Hi there. I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 my very first ever 'tablet'. I am very impressed with it. It does far more than I expected it to do. I went cautiously to the store to take a look at one. Although the store was packed and the computer/tablets were all being tried by the crowd the 'Samsung' demonstrator/engineer was free and he showed me around his Note 10.1 out of the way of the crowd. I have a Sony Vaio laptop which I have owned for eight years now and I was looking to upgrade/replace so I thought a tablet was the way to go. Glad I did as the Note comes with a £50 cash back deal which I can retrieve in a couple of months time and does more than I thought it would. I have ordered a SanDisc 32GB micro memory card and a leather case/stand (from the internet at a great price).

I may be asking some stupid questions soon so please be patient with me. Regards DD :D

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum Dave. Be sure to check here for more into on the Nexus 10. You got a nice tablet for your first one.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Dave, congratulations on your new Galaxy Note 10.1 and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.