Hi from Indonesia... :-)

rizal

Dec 7, 2011
Hi, i'm a newbie in here. I would like to learning more about Android devices, specially tablets. I wish to be welcome in here... :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Rizal, you are very welcome here in the forum and I'm glad you decided to become a member of Android Tablets.

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi Rizal,

Welcome to the board, glad you could join us! You've definitely come to the right place to learn about Android. :D If you have any questions on specific models you can use the board search and see if someone else has posted about it, and if not then you can ask in the brand name's forum or the Tablet Q&A forum, there are a lot of great people here with android answers, I personally did a lot of research before settling on the Coby MID1125. We're waiting for it to come down about $20 more bucks and figure it will after Christmas and that's when we're planning or placing our order. :D I had a blast researching and have notes on a lot of different tablets, so if you need help just ask if you can't find what you're looking for in a board search. :D

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
Welcome aboard Rizal. You've come to the right place for all your tablet needs. The members here are spectacular and you will learn a lot. After a good 2 weeks you will be an expert :)

Enjoy the forums!!