Hi. Looking for assistance Hannspree tablet.

keitht53

Jul 20, 2014
I've only been using a tablet for a few months and until now had no problems. Yesterday an automatic update of the operating system download and now most, but not all, of the apps I had previously downloaded have disappeared. When I try to download them again I get an error message "Unknown error 24".

Any ideas of how to overcome the problem would obviously be appreciated.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Keith, congratulations on your Hannspree tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Try turning the tablet completely off for a minute or so and then turn it back on. In case that doesn't help, I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. More people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion there, and try to help you. Good luck!

keitht53

Jul 20, 2014
Thanks for the help. I couldn't access any apps in the end. I've done a factory reset and will now go about re-installing apps. Thankfully every I have (with one exception is a freebie). It's still a damn nuisance. Thankfully it happened after my recent holiday and not during it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
You should be able to re-install the paid app without having to pay for it again.:eek: