Hi, name is Jlynn and brandnew at Android, need to hookup my separate keyboard please

Jlynn

Jan 6, 2013
:) Hi, my name here is Jlynn, I'm in my very young 40's (Ha!), so I know my way around most computers, I just got my first tablet, which came in a Zeebid Box, *** I'm sorry, not zeebid, but zeepad*** runs andriod version 3, I believe, and I'm learning as I go, because as mentioned in your forum for newbies stated, mine came with no instructions! My very first question is, how do I get the seperate keyboard that came with it, hooked up so I don't have to use the keyboard on the screen???? I have the short connector for hooking up the keyboard, but it doesn't recognize it and there's no on/off switch on it; I'm just at a loss. Please help!! Lol!

Found this forum just by doing searches, by the way, and sooo glad I did! I have more questions, but those will come. I can already check my email and go on facebook and such, downloaded some apps, but would really like to use the seperate keyboard!

By the way, I'm originally from upstate N.Y. but now live in thee beautiful south. I'm disabled with Lupus and Fibromyalgia but my 3 big furry dogs and wonderful husband take good care of me!

Thanks for any and all help!

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jlynn, congratulations on your new zeepad and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!