Hi there folks. Another "newbie" old man with a question

1don1

Apr 17, 2014
I just purchased an Android Tablet. It is my first time with either a tablet or the Android system so I am an old "newbie". :p

It is a Tablet Express, Dragon Touch 9.7" with Android 4.2.2. I have been trying to find a users manual for either that machine or on Android 4.2 so that I can learn the operation of the machine. Scouring the web I have had no luck at all. That is also how I found this forum. Obviously I have a lot to learn about setup etc. i.e. how do I setup folders on the desktop to keep similar file types icons (widgets?) in so as to not overly clutter the home pages and can I have them alpha for quick find? :confused: That is just the beginning I am sure of my learning curve for the Android OS.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your attention to my questions and request.

Don

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Don, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Dragon Touch 9.7" tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!