Honeycomb: The good and the bad

Roger2008

Apr 4, 2012
1. Playing Youtube videos in the FB app and elsewhere outside of the Youtube app.
2. The Wifi connection does disconnect when unattended. Changing settings doesn't affect this much.

I too have problems with playing youtube videos outside of the youtube app. Case in point: You can tap to start but then you might not be able to tap to pause or if the youtube video starts on it's own you can tap to pause but then you might not be able to tap to restart.

But there is a sort of work around for that and that is to find something else on the page to tap on. Or just load the new Flash Player and then use Dolphin Browser HD from then on. That will not fix all the problems but it will work a lot better than the Flash Player that comes with the Vizio and the Standard Android Browser.

As for problems I've had with WiFi. I can't even connect to one WiFi I used to connect to. It says "Incorrect Password" but it is an Open Network and has never asked me for a password before on any of my devices.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
As for problems I've had with WiFi. I can't even connect to one WiFi I used to connect to. It says "Incorrect Password" but it is an Open Network and has never asked me for a password before on any of my devices.

Have you tried forgetting the connection and then adding it from scratch?