Hoping to Save Kocaso Android Tablet from the Bin :p

mrsgreen

Nov 13, 2012
Hey guys and girls,

Just introducing myself, i am all clued up in pc's and laptops however technology has moved on since my university days studying IT and now i don't have a clue anymore.

My daughter owns a Kocaso M1050S and to be honest it is rubbish lol, i just don't know what to do with it. The charger broke so it is currently charging from the laptop, 6 hours and counting, it is my hope that it will have charged by morning and i can get it up and running properly before i go and pay for a new mains charger, at the moment it doesn't have enough power to switch on, it has just been saying 'android' on screen for hours.

It crashes, it is unresponsive, going online doesn't work despite wifi as the browser wont launch or if it does it crashes, the apps fail to open. I bought it brand new from eBay in july of this year so it is only 4 months old, my daughter has never used it for anything other than silly games and taking photo's, i have tried to get advice from the eBay seller but they have ignored my emails so now i'm here :)

Ideally i'd like to just restore it to factory settings if that is at all possible as she has nothing on there that can't be replaced? I know there are probably many threads with this info on so please forgive me, if anyone can link me that would be great.

Thanks in advance
Mrs Green

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mrs Green, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with that Kocaso, I'm moving your thread to the Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Here's a link to the manual in case you have misplaced it, hope it helps a little. As always use the link at your own risk.
http://www.************/M1050S.pdf

Sometimes clearing the cache and memory may fix browser issues, good luck!