how can i stream video from android tablet to tv wirelessly

wasya152

Dec 21, 2010
i would like to stream the video's that i'm currently watching on the tablet to the tv wirelessly. the only way that i was able to figure out right now is if you get DNLA enabled blue ray player and then download the app called "all share" which would allow to play what you have on the android device to the tv. however, this is kinda like setting up a server that able to connect to both devices and you would have to choose the video to play through the dvd player. i would like to have something that while i'm watching something on the tablet, i just click something on the tablet and boom it's on the tv. anyone know if this is possible?

tae254

Dec 20, 2010
I haven't seen an application that will let you do this. What tablet do you have?

wasya152

Dec 21, 2010
i don't have a tablet yet, but am looking for one. i will get either the viewsonic one since they are releasing an update this week so that you could use the standard ui or the achos 101. android phones will work too since they all use the 2.2 software.

basically after doing some research, google tv is the best bet. it has a fling feature that will allow you to send what ever you have on you android screen to the tv screen.

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
It is possible but you have to have a DLNA supported device. . Some tv's are Dlna enabled. . I know it can be done through a xbox 360 using DLNA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tablet using Tapatalk