how do i build aosp for the s7?

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
I tried to get this question out to you yesterday but I was busy rejoicing over the boot.img that actually worked! ;0

I pulled your vendor tree but not really sure what to do with it. Based on a few things I read on the net I did...

-Placed the vendor files in <android source>/device/huawei/s7
-I then ran extract-files.sh with the device connected, I ended up with proprietary files in <source>/vendor/huawei/s7

Not sure if this is correct or where to go with this next.

I hope some of these people join in the irc discussion, there is some sweet learning and development going on here. I won't be in the irc for a few days, I work midnight shift and I am on for the next 4 nights, hopefully something good happens round here :eek:

ebarcus

Jan 13, 2011
I tried to get this question out to you yesterday but I was busy rejoicing over the boot.img that actually worked! ;0

I pulled your vendor tree but not really sure what to do with it. Based on a few things I read on the net I did...

-I then ran extract-files.sh with the device connected, I ended up with proprietary files in <source>/vendor/huawei/s7

I hope some of these people join in the irc discussion, there is some sweet learning and development going on here. I won't be in the irc for a few days, I work midnight shift and I am on for the next 4 nights, hopefully something good happens round here :eek:

I hear ya man, Im on IRC all night tonight looking at the boot.img aswell I cant wait to see us all in there talking... midnight graveyard coders project? haha im liking the sound of it

Last edited:

aboad20

Dec 8, 2010

If we build AOSP that's mean we can build CM6 on S7

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App