How do I reset the ipad killer a epad android 2.1 tablet??? hELP

lewies548

Apr 2, 2011
In ref to a ipad killer a epad android 2.1 tablet
Hi there
the site that i purchased the tablet from euogo.com is dead?

Sorry to bother you but I saw a blog about android tablets and gran kids has made ours slightly ill. I'm at the point of pulling out the battery for a while to try n reboot it that way.

My wife has one of those epad iPad killer thingys.
It only goes to the penguin onto android with a flashing cursor & seams to sit there and do nothing else.
I have tried to reboot it with the reset key & trying a number of different try's. Such as up vol key and round button but I don't seam to be able to get that to work it seams to go back to the same place
I must be doing the operation Wrong or the wrong keys can you help . Anyone help? Or ideas plz?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi lewies548, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. There's a thread regarding resetting tablets here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html. If there isn't a method specifically mentioned for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. You won't hurt anything by trying and one of them might work for your tablet. Be sure to charge the tablet before resetting. Good luck!