How do you know if Flash is working?

jabby

Apr 22, 2011
I installed Adobe_Flash_Player_10.3.185.22.apk but don't know how to tell if it is working. I don't have a link that I know requires Flash to operate.

I have a 7024 and I am using the browser that came pre-installed. I installed Dolphin HD and it seemed to recognized that Flash was present but I had to uninstall it because it kept hanging up causing me to do a forced close. I probably did something wrong in the Dolphin setup, but I don't know what.

Anybody have any ideas?

Regards - John

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
You could go to a flash enabled site and see if it works. Maybe one that offers flash games?

jabby

Apr 22, 2011
You could go to a flash enabled site and see if it works. Maybe one that offers flash games?
Thanks Dave,

I was hoping someone would give me a link that, for certain, contained Flash files. I don't know of any for sure. Flash is a plug-in, so when I run into them using my laptop I have no idea that I have done so. Earlier on, I would occasionally get messages telling me I had to update Flash to "read this file" but now automatic update takes care of that.

It would be nice to have a site that we could go to validate any version of Flash that we might install on our tablets.

Regards - John

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Go to the Adobe Website. If you see the spinning F in the video, you're flash works. It also tells you what version you're using.
Adobe - Flash Player

Rondogg

May 12, 2011
I asked this a while back but never got a response. Does anyone know of any video websites where you know Flash is working and you have it working on your 7024? I dloaded flash as recommended by this forum and I use the dolphin browser but flash seems to be a pretty big miss whenever I go to a site which I think has it.

Any good sites out there?

kd83

Jun 14, 2011
A good website to see if flash is work is the follow, if it says you need to install flash then its not working. If you get the narration and then see the apollo rocket then your good to go.

We Choose the Moon: Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Lunar Landing

Ann just type into a google search "flash apk" and download the apk and then you will have to either use drop box, or if you have an sd card reader on your computer move the file to the sd card, then put the sd back in your tablet and install the apk. You should get an "install sucessful" if everything works out right.

btw flash 10.3 is the latest, i clicked on a flash 10.1 apk but still gave me the option to download the 10.3 apk which is what i used.