How to configure a proxy server on the sylvania tablet?

WALLACERW

Apr 12, 2011
Hello folks,
I´m a brand new user of a Sylvania Tablet SYNET7LP with Android DG2.0.
At first I found that the tablet is kinda heavy, but it´s ok.
I have three problems that maybe you can help me.
1- I´ve connected to a wireless network and, in order to have connection to internet, I need to configure a proxy server on the tablet, but I really could not find where to put this.
I went to the settings of the browser, but it was not there.
Can you help me?
2- At home I have a linksys wireless router, using WPA2 FSK.
For some reason it is not possible to connect to the wireless network, it connects and disconnect, and keep going like this. I´ve tried to put fixed IP, but it does not work.
Does somebody knows what is happening?
3- The touch screen seem to not respond ok to the commands.
Sometimes is hard to get the exact letter on the keyboard, and it seems to be not so sensitive as it should be. I´d like to know if its common, once I´ve never used a Tablet before.
regards,
W2R/WRW

WALLACERW

Apr 12, 2011
Hello friends!!!
Any reply for this?
Tks
hello folks,
i´m a brand new user of a sylvania tablet synet7lp with android dg2.0.
At first i found that the tablet is kinda heavy, but it´s ok.
I have three problems that maybe you can help me.
1- i´ve connected to a wireless network and, in order to have connection to internet, i need to configure a proxy server on the tablet, but i really could not find where to put this.
I went to the settings of the browser, but it was not there.
Can you help me?
2- at home i have a linksys wireless router, using wpa2 fsk.
For some reason it is not possible to connect to the wireless network, it connects and disconnect, and keep going like this. I´ve tried to put fixed ip, but it does not work.
3- the touch screen seem to not respond ok to the commands.
Sometimes is hard to get the exact letter on the keyboard, and it seems to be not so sensitive as it should be. I´d like to know if its common, once i´ve never used a tablet before.
Regards,
w2r/wrw

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
2- At home I have a linksys wireless router, using WPA2 FSK.
For some reason it is not possible to connect to the wireless network, it connects and disconnect, and keep going like this. I´ve tried to put fixed IP, but it does not work.
3- The touch screen seem to not respond ok to the commands.
Sometimes is hard to get the exact letter on the keyboard, and it seems to be not so sensitive as it should be. I´d like to know if its common, once I´ve never used a Tablet before.
regards,
W2R/WRW

Similar WiFi and Touch Screen issues and their associated fixes are described in - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...resources-synet7lp-sytabex7-disgo-6000-a.html

Last edited: