How To Get Safe Mode Off

mikyla

Apr 8, 2015
Hi
I can't get safe mode off my tablet! I've tryed every thing, I've reset my tablet, I've deleted some things and nothings working I don't even know how it got on here or what it is?
I could really use some help
Thank you

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum.

A search of the forum brings up quite a few threads on getting out of safe mode. see if this helps

To get safe mode:
While holding down the menu button, turn on your device and continue to press the menu button until you see the lock screen. “Safe Mode” should now be printed in the lower-left corner of your display. When in safe mode, Android does not load any third-party apps, and you can uninstall the application that gave you trouble from
Settings > Applications > Manage applications.

To get out of safe mode restart your device properly by shutting it down. You should see "Power Off" if you don't then you aren't turning your device off properly. If after doing this your device constantly starts it'self in safe mode then there is one of two things wrong. There is a tiny file that you need to delete or there is a file that is corrupt and needs to be replaced, but from the tone of your post I am assuming you need a really easy solution. If you don't mind starting over installing apps and you understand you will loose everything then remove any sd card then wipe your device.