How to Install Android Market on Ematic 10" eGlide Pro II XL Tablet

charlie237

Oct 11, 2012
I tryed the 2 google services and vending 2.33 and they will noy work on the tablet, I have downloded them to my computer can I transfer them to the tablet using the USB to make them wotk?
I need help LOL

You NEED only these 2 apks...

google services framework-signed.apk
vending 2.33-signed.apk

which you can get here too... https://www.box.com/s/rpco1pyilgt6ylz1yp5q

The 1st one has been known to have errors tho it worked fine for me. These WILL work (and came right off my machine)...
You might have to poweroff/restart a couple of times but it WILL work.

If at first you dont succeed, swear at it in Chinese! :p

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
That,
or you can simply put them on a TF card and load them from there....

Either way will work just fine! :D

charlie237

Oct 11, 2012
It worked, it took me a while but I glad I joined this Thread, now I need to find out how to deleat temporary files and good apps, thigs like this, I am sending this to my girlfriend in KY as soon as I get it set up.

Thanks Again

That,
or you can simply put them on a TF card and load them from there....

Either way will work just fine! :D

yrralguthrie

Jan 11, 2012
I used the method outline with a 7 inch eglide with 4.0and it worked fine. I skipped the part about logging in to google book. Basically just load and reboot for each file. Then created a google account on the tablet. Or linked my previous account.

ljg

coachferrier

Nov 7, 2012
Hi, I'm new here, just came across this after I purchased my eGlide tablet. I cannot download ANY apps from the android market I loaded onto my tablet using the method above--I get an error message every time. Is this normal? If I can't download any apps from the market, what's the point of having it on my tablet?

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Did you shutdown and restart once it was loaded?

Before you do... go to MANAGE APPS, and DELETE DATA on google market... then do above.

Should get you in nice & easy... :D

katacash

Nov 12, 2012
Thanks so much for all of the info. I have an Ematic Eglide 4 XL. I was able to follow the steps and got the market on my tablet. However even after deleting the data on the market app a few times and rebooting, I cannot download apps. I either get a server error (I can use the browser, so I know I have wifi) or I get a message, error downloading "kindle" or whatever app I was trying to get. Any suggestions?

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Thanks so much for all of the info. I have an Ematic Eglide 4 XL. I was able to follow the steps and got the market on my tablet. However even after deleting the data on the market app a few times and rebooting, I cannot download apps. I either get a server error (I can use the browser, so I know I have wifi) or I get a message, error downloading "kindle" or whatever app I was trying to get. Any suggestions?

You need to delete the data for Market AND the SERVICES FRAMEWORK... BOTH, not either/or...
That should fix U right up! :D

Dec 30, 2012
TGamel.. Hi.. I followed the directions above and installed in on a previous ematic tablet... I recently purchase another one the E-glide 4xl... when I tried to install goggleframeworkservice.apk it informed me that it was already install... I don't see it anywhere in the files directory though... So I continued with installation and market downloaded but it will not allow me to download any apps... Any suggestions...????? Thanks....

NCmacASL

Dec 28, 2012
I have the same problem. found the 2 main files in another post.

However, the thread here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ution-ematic-tablets-no-rooting-required.html

...points to the "1Mobile Market" which works REALLY well. Has almost all free apps from Google Play. The only thing it DOESN'T have is Twitter (but DOES have TweetCaster) . a few apps give parsing errors but most work just fine.

Amazon's Android app store will also work but seems to only work ONCE per install. so I opened it, downloaded everything I possibly could, then when I wanted to install more stuff, I uninstalled the appstore, re installed it. and even though (after the intial running) you can't access the Market without another install, it is still "there" so the apps will continue to work.

pcorrenti

Jul 18, 2013
i have been lpooking for days for this solution i cannot get past my computer because it does not show sd card in disc management or anywhere it installs drivers but says that mid drivers not found and that installation failed any suggestions?????????????

golds413

Jul 28, 2013
When I try to install Google one time init, I get "An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed".

When I try the later steps, I can get the book store to install, but when I finally get to the app store, I see the "Unfortunately Google Market has closed" message in the foreground, and the "disclaimer" to accept google terms and conditions in the background.

Any advice?