How to install Android market on Haipad 701-R with Android 2.2 upgraded?

majrul

Oct 25, 2010
Hi,

I recently upgraded the haipad 701-r to android 2.2 from haipad.net. But Android market is missing. So any help on how to install the same would be highly appreciated.

-Majrul

floppy__

Dec 27, 2010
I have the same thing. I noticed that I can't add a gmail account to configure my tablet. I believe that's linked. I installed the market by an apk, but still not work.

madskillz83

Dec 14, 2010
having the same problem...installed the market...even did a Titanium backup from my phone and it doesn't work...hopefully someone can figure it out shortly...i'm having a heck of a time doing installs via downloading onto my pc or phone...then transfering...it's getting pretty annoying.

majrul

Oct 25, 2010
Very good. Far better than 2.1. But obviously we need a much better firmware release from haipad. The latest downloadable 2.2 firmware from haipad.net is still not 100% ready though. But you will still like it.

halebopp

Jan 14, 2011
Very good. Far better than 2.1. But obviously we need a much better firmware release from haipad. The latest downloadable 2.2 firmware from haipad.net is still not 100% ready though. But you will still like it.

Is this for the 2G or 4G