How to install apps on APAD?

junz

Feb 11, 2011
I have this apad tablet and I was able to download apps but I can't install them because it says "no application is found to install"
What am I gonna do? I have an apps market but it always "force closed" :(

shade

Mar 20, 2011
Model number: generic
Firmware version: 1.6
Kernel version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build number: WMT2.1_88

I don't have Android market just a chinese version called apps market. As such I can't get regular apps llike foursquare, scvngr, or lvlup. I've looked and looked but can't figure out how to find any geosocial networking apps for this thing. If someone knows a way please help.

jayjay291077

Mar 21, 2011
my girlfriend bought an apad of ebay as birthday present for her 9 yr old daughter save her hogging the pc, the spec's ive found are

CPU: VIA WM8505+ 400MHZ LCD Display:7'' full touchscreen,Resolution: 800×480RAM:DDRII 256MBNandFlash:2GB,4GB,8GB (Option)Storage:MicroSD card,USB flash memorySpeciality:G-Sensor, shock notice, cameraEnternet: Support wifi and 10/100M enternetOS:Android 1.7Port:1*DC In,1*3.5mm Earphone,1*MicroSD slot,1*30pin SpacerAudio:Built 0.5W*2 Stereo speakerSize:198X127X16.9mmLED Status:power indicator, charge indicatorWeight:408G

my question is the marketplace app - dosent seem to the working as when i search for angry birds it didnt find it, can i download the app so she can get some games for it - and anyway to get any verison of flash on it

jayjay291077

Mar 21, 2011
the market place app - didn't reckonsise angry birds or any other games and when i search the games section brought up a very small list none of them english

letme34

Apr 9, 2011
I have the same problem with someone to my Apad. I want to install my wi-free account but I don't know how. Can anyone here can help me??

phil8715

Apr 9, 2011
I've seen these aPads on Ebay. They are a bad copy of the Apple iPad which runs 1.6 to 2.1 android. I would doubt you would be able to upgrade to firmware 2.2. due to the limitations of storage. It may be possible to get market on by reflashing it. You would have to find a website that does these types of tablet roms.

As for adobe flash player again it has to be on 2.2 or higher for it to run.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

EthanH

Aug 7, 2011
Hey guys, I bought a 7 inch EPad tablet on Ebay the other day. The model is a WonderMedia WM8650, and the Kernel version is 2.6.32.9-default. It has android 2.2. It has 8gb storage, and so on. I know I should have done this before I bought it, but I was wondering how reliable these things are. Will it be able to handle all the games I want? I pretty much bought it for android market, and surfing the web. Will it break after a couple of months? Any advise on what to or not to do would be great. And any one who has had any experience, please answer. Thanks so much!

Last edited:

yojcyril

Apr 13, 2012
can i only use wifi on android apad? how about huawei broadband? can i use this connecting to the internet ?

Brucewl

Feb 28, 2012
Go to website and download the app you want, and then put it into your Apad, use file browser to install it. but you need to install an file browser at first.

mazlan

Apr 22, 2012
hi there,for all forumers..ive got a big problem with my apad mid 1.6 with ram 128.im just reset to factory mode and it turn off.afterthat i turn it on but it hang with android display.my mid is blue light and red lights when charging..what should i do..pls help me...

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ethenh..your apad can handle light gaming but it really depends on your ddr memory. If, like mine its only 256mb. It will syruggle & freeze with games other than angry birds etc. If you hchnical games likeave more memory, then it should handle More technical games such as fruit ninja etc. Also resistive screen is not very good for games without a stylus. I used mine for different types of games like mahjong, chess, or quiz games. Angry birds was fine if I disabled background & I had a couple of basic shooter style games but if its games you want you need at least 512mb ddr memory, a 1ghz cpu, & capacitive screen. I would suggest something akin to the ainol paladins specs.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet