How to Reinstall Google Play Store Apps

jacatone

Aug 27, 2010
Had a horrible experience with the Amazon app store trying to re-install my purchased appz that I gave up and re-purchased them through the Google Play Store. I'd like to do a restart on Android 4.3 to clear out all the junk from Amazon, but how do I access my GPS appz again?

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
You can access your purchased apps by going to "MyApps", in the menu. Just click on the " All" button.
They'll be there waiting on you.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I reinstall my apps using my "kitchen sink" file manager, Super Manager. One of its features allows bulk backups of installed apps to be made. One of its other features is in the file manager: the ability to bulk install apps.

I back up my apps weekly using this setup. Should I have an issue which requires a factory reset to correct, or even worse, my tablet spontaneously factory resets (and it HAS happened), I can use it to reinstall apps, once it's installed.

jacatone

Aug 27, 2010
Google Play Store charged me again in order to reload my appz. Is this correct?

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
As long as you signed in correctly, they should be available to be reinstalled to your tablet.

jacatone

Aug 27, 2010
Well, they re-charged me. How do I get a refund? There doesn't seem to be a customer service feature with Google Play Store.