How To Transfer On Apex Solo7i Tablet TM772?

Celes

May 14, 2015
If this isn't an obvious statement for help...I honestly don't know what is o_O;;;
Hello, I hope you guys can help me...as I think I may have either exhausted all of my other resources or just ran around in circles silly.

Long story short, bought this tablet as described a few days ago.....and it's already half full with the junk on it...Not cool. Disabled and uninstalled the ones I didn't like yay to save up space. AND I have a 16 or rather 14 GB card depending on what it says cause you know technology. (And I didn't do anything anything to it YET until recently)

NOW, I would like to know if I am doing this right....File Manager has a system where you can access the actual brain of the computer like so. the one labeled as SD 1 is the actual brain of the tablet. And SD2 is the tablet sd card.......One would think that copy pasting and transferring things over would make things So much easier O_O but dear God. It's only more confusing. I tried the ES File Manager and got even more confused. I had no idea what I was doing. Sorry if I sound like a total flake but I just want this to work so badly.

All I just want this to do, was to play games, and surf the internet and I can't even transfer final fantasy 1 onto my sd card....help?

I run both mac and windows so either bit of help on both sides would be wonderful. Thanks!! And I'm so sorry if it sounded like I was ranting. I just need a crash course in tablets. (will upload full image if need be) Screenshot_2015-05-14-21-49-19.png Screenshot_2015-05-14-21-49-41.png

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome to the forum, Celes.
What you're trying to do, can't be done. The external SD card (SD card 2, in your attachments)is designed for files like photos, videos, documents, music, etc. To save your internal space, you can move as many of those files to your external card. Deleting or disabling unwanted apps will also free up some space. Its also a good idea to install a cache cleaner, to help remove junk and leftover files from deleted apps.

Celes

May 14, 2015
Okay Cache Cleaner I believe I get.... o.o;; Wow. The other parts too, it explains why some pics and screenshots were able to be transferred over after installing a mac compatable device called Android File Transfer was successful. Especially if I wanna send them outside of the tablet.

And yes as a precaution I disabled and uninstalled some programs which I hoped would free up some things. *fingers crossed*

Now I'm just double checking here, but the games I got from the store. one being a freebie and the other I paid for. I'll just link you to them

Freebie
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.co.gp.athena.zodiac

Paid for
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.finalfantasy

Is there no other way to save these games into my external SD Card in anyway shape or form? Just to save space. I am curious to know. I know I sound like a broken record. But just hear me out. I am curious and I wanna know before I go and buy another game.

If there is no other way. At least I know I can buy and play one at a time at my leisure...a pain but can be done. Let me know and thanks.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
You wont be able to save them to the external card. You can always uninstall any app, that you got from the play store, and reinstall it at a later time. You won't have to pay for it again, but you also won't be able to save any progress in the game.
I have several apps that I install when traveling, different games, epub files, etc, and then uninstall when I return home.
Same principal, just keep the apps that you'll be using in the near future on your tablet.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I can't tell you which ones, but a few games will allow you to change the game data storage to a different location. If not, you're pretty much out of luck.

A much overlooked place to save space is the deleted items folder of your mail client and the downloads folder.

Celes

May 14, 2015
This is very good information, I might have to look into a list of the games that can and cannot save to a different location such as an SD card. But what I am getting is that, pics music and videos. which I did test after a transfer can be viewed and saved onto the sd card and everything is good with that. I just checked it. AND knowing that I won't have to pay for the games I just got I can download 1-3 if I'm lucky a few games to the main system and the rest be it documents to sd card to view and or read. Unless the game has a back up system then hey win-win.
I think this is good, but like I said previously. Finding a list for sd card compatabile/movable games, and just gonna enjoy my time getting to know the inner workings. I already got something to clean up the tablet. It's pretty nice. *bookmarking this on my end* Anyone else wanna input stuff on this, feel free to. I would love to hear any other kind of advice.:)