How to watch online movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7"

kitschnsink

Sep 3, 2012
Hi,

Is there any way to watch these online t.v. shows or movies?

I can watch t.v. shows and movies from sites like Watch all tv series online for FREE and Tv-Links : Free Movies links, Watch Tv Shows links online, Anime, Documentaries where their videos are hosted on sites like vidxden, allmyvideos, vidbux, and putlocker on my Galaxy Tab 10" but not on my 7". I believe that is because the 7" uses Jellybean and you can't get Flash Player for it.

After trying numerous Flash player type apps and Googling for hours I'm still not able to view anything. Any ideas?

Thanks

kitschnsink

kitschnsink

Sep 3, 2012
Thank you so much.

I downloaded both files as suggested, the Apk of Flash Player and flash_player version 11.1.102.59.apk but when I tried installing both I got a message telling me I was installing one over the other.

I am able to view some flash videos now but not others.

Is there something I did wrong or is this just one of the quirks of this tablet?

Again, thanks for your quick help.

kitschnsink

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You really should have needed only one of them, the 11.1. If it isn't working well on some sites a change of browsers may help. Try Dolphin Browser. Make certain in the settings of any browsers you use that the user string is set to desktop.

kitschnsink

Sep 3, 2012
Thank you for all your help and the excellent browser. This sure seems to work better than the installed one.

kitschnsink