howdy from texas

docweb

Feb 27, 2012
i've had my transformer tablet about a week, went and got the keypad more of an extended battery in my mind. have an htc evo phone. which is why i went with the android tablet and not a ipad.

i have an asus net book and i'm really thinking about taking it all back and stick with the net book only. i mean its cool looking and fast, super fast the battery out last the netbook by 8hours more. thats a big deal. i'm a hulu fan especially when i'm traveling and can't get hulu to work on the pad, (works on the netbook )

i'm giving myself till this friday and if i'm not convinced i;m going back to the net book only

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member here at Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're not happy with the Transformer, maybe the folks in the Asus Tablets forum can help you get Hulu working on it. In any event, let us know how things turn out for you. Good luck!

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Hi Docweb, welcome to the forum! Hope that Transformer does something fast & quick. It should beat your netbook handsdown in portability & ability to read without a keyboard...