Huawei Hi Suite - Android Smart Device Manager

braclark

Jan 17, 2011
I just noticed an new downoad available at Huaweidevice.com

It looks like a media and application sync tool. Does this work with the S7 or just their phones?
$HiSuite.gif

Admin Append:

Huawei Hi Suite

For Windows only

Application Management - Quickly view, install, or uninstall applications.One-key update all your applications.Screen Show - Real-time display of device's content on PC.
Music Management - Easily read, add, delete or modify music and playlists from SD card.Compatible with iTunes. ( easily import iTunes music resources to SD card)
Backup and Restore - Backup contacts, messages, calendar, system setting and other information to PC.Restore PC backup file to device.
SMS Management - Send, receive, or manage messages from computer.Send message to multiple contacts.
Update - Push latest system software version to device, easy download and upgrade options. Automatically updates on user confirmation.Push latest Hi Suite version to PC, easy download and upgrade options. Automatically updates on user confirmation.
Contacts Management - Easily add, modify, or delete contacts .(Supports multiple accounts)Synchronize contacts and calendars with Microsoft Outlook 2003?2007 or 2010.Easily import contacts from iPhone, Nokia devices, and Gmail to a Huawei device.
Wi-Fi Connection - Connect your device with PC through Wi-Fi to manage data. Forget about USB connector.
Picture Management - Easily read, delete or rotate pictures on storage card.Easily export pictures from storage card and add pictures to device.
Storage Card File Management - Easily copy, paste or move file on storage card, just like operate on PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
It seems to be a nice little sync tool. Noticed that it only syncs contacts with Outlook. Still have to look into it more. May be alternate options somewhere in the menus.

No luck changing the E-mail program sync choice.
Still, I can see some good uses for this tool.
Provides a nice backup of data to your PC.

Dave

Last edited:

ferrario

May 2, 2011
Hi. I am new here, sorry for my ignorance and my poor English. I try to use the Hi Suite program to sync the contacts between my Huawei U8150 Ideos and my Oulook 2003 in a Windows XP SP3 environment: but the program hangs. It is apparently working both on the laptop and on the phone, but it stays there for hours without any noticeable effect. It initially asks for a permission to access the Outlook data, which of course I grant for the provided maximum of ten minutes; after that, the program seems to work, some arrows on the phone are turning: but it does not stop and no result is achieved. Can you think of any suggestion? Thanks!

Olaeben

Jan 5, 2016
pls I have a huawei s7-301u media pad and it was upgraded to ICS and now the touchpad is not working. when I try to enter recovery mode it loads and then writes fail. please what can I do. need help asap