Hulu for tablets

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I think 10.3 is the latest build and is what I am using to use Hulu with Puffin on my 7'' Galaxy Tab.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Tablet Forum

MikeAnthony

Jul 26, 2011
OK hulu is actually working with the stock browser. I tried it again a few days ago and a movie loaded fine. :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

Jul 4, 2011
No luck with my Galaxy 10.1. Have new firmware. Flash came up to be updated after that. No luck with stock browser, Dolphin or Puffin. Tried Hulu app mentioned here. Installed but won't play any videos. Seems to just hang.

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
No luck with my Galaxy 10.1. Have new firmware. Flash came up to be updated after that. No luck with stock browser, Dolphin or Puffin. Tried Hulu app mentioned here. Installed but won't play any videos. Seems to just hang.

Hmm idk im stuck with 2.2 and im also not rooted so idk stuff just works for me

Sent from my Coby Kryos MID7024 not-rooted with 16gb microSD

Jul 4, 2011
Which GTablet do you have? Mine's the 10.1 wireless. Just tried again with the stock browser, Puffin & Dolphin. I've been trying with Hulu free. I could try the trial for Plus but if it doesn't work don't know if I'll be able to do it again later. Seems like I should be able to get at least a movie trailor to work.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Which GTablet do you have? Mine's the 10.1 wireless. Just tried again with the stock browser, Puffin & Dolphin. I've been trying with Hulu free. I could try the trial for Plus but if it doesn't work don't know if I'll be able to do it again later. Seems like I should be able to get at least a movie trailor to work.

Try installing flash video browser, I got hulu working

Samsung Galaxy Note