I can only say good things about my Galaxy!

Sharondippity

Nov 23, 2011
It's fast, it's slim, the screen is gorgeous.

I get to get rid of the clunky TV in my workout room because this gorgeous device fits perfectly on my treadmill and my elliptical trainer. LOVE THIS. This alone is a reason to shell out the $$ I did.

I've never had an ebook reader, and now I don't know if I can ever live without one. You don't have to find a chair with a good lamp anymore, you can sit anywhere you want to. When there's no wifi, I like that books are actually on your reader and you can access them anyway.

The 8.9 is the perfect size for me, 7 a bit too small, and the 10 too big. The 3.1 OS is FAST too.

I can see why these forums are sparse, there's not much to complain about.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
So glad you like your tablet! Welcome to the forum, happy to have you here.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Sharon, it's always nice to hear someone's really loving their tablet. Welcome to Android Tablets, glad you decided to become a member of the forum.:cool:

bobal

Dec 30, 2011
I've had my 8.9 for three weeks now and its great in almost every way. The size is the perfect compromise between screen view and portability . At $449 though, it was too expensive (although I did go for it). That will inhibit it s sales and without sales there will be no accessories (like right now). Also, keyboard sucks (as you can see) especially when trying to correct things (placement of correction tab is very hard to control). One final problem: can't print from it. Samsung says can only print from one of their Wi-Fi printers (ml2525w) but you can't find that printer anywhere, #nd yet its reviews on amazon are very bad. Not being Abe to print is a real bummer, but all in all, the 8.9 tab is great!

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi bobal, welcome to you as well. Glad you decided to join us as a member of the forum.

bobal

Dec 30, 2011
And I thank you for your interesting posts. Say, do you think that if I bought the USB adaptor for Tab I could then print to my regular wired Canon or HP printers? Or do Canon/HP drivers need to be installed on the Tab (which wouldn't be compatible, I suspect)?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

oscardrell

Feb 19, 2012
just purchased one of these...... what a great device! I was undecided between this and the ipad but am so pleased with my choice.
main advantages to me seem to be weight, app availability and of course the colour rendering via the crystal clear screen ::D

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
thanks for all the feedback! my debate between 7.7 & 8.9 gal tab is beginning to lean into the "right" direction :)

gpo1956

Dec 18, 2011
I agree with everything said here. I just switched from an Asus Transformer and could not be happier!! Great tablet and just the right size.