i can't download from the market i need new rom

melodhacker

Jul 22, 2011
i'm try to download and install from the market and this is not work what can i do?
this says "the download unsuccessfully".
i have this item "7" Android 2.2 VIA 8650 2GB Wifi"
what is the i need to install and how i do that?

ozcar

Jul 26, 2011
have the same tablet
i had the same problem when i first got it but it had instructions on how to fix it and it worked this is what i did
1.go to settings
2.go to applications
3.go to manage applications
4.go to all tab
5.go to "market" application
6."clear cache" then "force stop" - DO NOT CLEAR DATA
7.now go to "google service framework" application
8."clear data" then "force stop"
9.reboot your machine
this is what i did and it fixed the problem
(use at your own risk)

aless

Jul 30, 2011
I had the same problem. Found on here a guy who used this video.
I tried it and it worked just fine. The guy even includes all the files you need. Hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Worked great aless, thanks for the link. Finally get access to the market without messing with the rom (I'm a little too nervous to do it now based on how many reports of "bricking" I see.)

jrizal

May 25, 2011
have the same tablet
i had the same problem when i first got it but it had instructions on how to fix it and it worked this is what i did
1.go to settings
2.go to applications
3.go to manage applications
4.go to all tab
5.go to "market" application
6."clear cache" then "force stop" - DO NOT CLEAR DATA
7.now go to "google service framework" application
8."clear data" then "force stop"
9.reboot your machine
this is what i did and it fixed the problem
(use at your own risk)

I've been doing this Android market fix all the time, but all of a sudden I can't find some apps like Pandora, Youtube, Yahoo though the Android Market works. Reflashed my tablet several times and even used version 3 of the market, but still the same thing. Any ideas to my problem?

squeekpress

Aug 17, 2011
I am having the same problem with not having the google framwork app.. i followed the video from the guy above and installed all the apps he provided but I am having all these permissions errors.. ie; Your Personal Data, Services that cost you money, Default, Your messages, Network Communication, Your accounts, Device calls, System tools? Are this just warnings or are they preventing the apps from functioning properly?

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
well not for me.

maybe we have restrictions here in Algeria or limited connections?

BrianDolton

Sep 23, 2011
OK, we have just acquired this tablet. I followed ozcar's instructions but the device's market app still goes to its own market, and when i access the android market through the browser, i still get the "no phones are associated with this account" message. Suggestions welcomed, please, as to how we can set this device to use the Android Market from its App-buying app... thanks!