I forgot my pattern lock

outdoorguy

Jul 29, 2012
Does anyone know how I can fix this problem I have ?
I have not used my MID 7" Tablet in a while and I seem to have forgotten my pattern lock
And now since I have tried many times to try the pattern it won't let me do anything except
it now want me to put in my Gmail address and my password. I am putting in the same one that I use
when I log on to my Gmail on my Laptop and it will not take that either. I am very perplexed and frustrated
to say the least.
:(:(:( ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED !!!!!!!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It sounds as if the user name and password you're using on the tablet isn't the same one you used when you set it up. If you can't remember it or you can't input something acceptable to Google then the previous post would be correct. A factory reset would be your only option.

rasmith1959

Jun 8, 2012
First turn off your tablet, then hold both the power button and the volume up button for a few seconds and see if that doesn't bring up a menu with the factory reset option on it. If it does then you'll use the volume buttons to navigate the menu and the power button to select it. Let usknow if that works for you or not.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

mtabletguru

Mar 6, 2013
No worry and need not to be frustrated or perplexed. you need to do is just ask for password through google account while authenticating with google account on android device through repeated errors on your device this givesyou password in your account and just insert when asking for password in device remember you should have your wifi on otherwise you should go for hard reset then this should delete all your personnel store. just go through link given below and follow instruction quietly:

Forgot password/pattern unlock of Android Tablet | My Tablet Guru