I have a Samsung SSPV210 Google Androin 2.3

kas

Jan 12, 2012
I am having such a hard time just figuring everything out, and I mean everything. I bought a book online to help me understand it but it didn't help. My question is that does anybody know if there is even a book specific to Android Tablets (not sure if it makes a difference of being 2.3)? I would much rather have a hard copy of the book beside me. I was going to download a copy but that was over 300 pages. Thanks.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
I think you meant "S5PV210"...

It didn't come with a manual and you can't download one from the manufacture's website? No-brand chinese tablet?

This may help: Android 2.3 - Google Mobile Help

Of course, you can search the web for more info, or even visit YouTube and do a search.

kas

Jan 12, 2012
The manual that came with it is so small, print is so small, nearly impossible to see. It's more like a little pamphlet. I've seared all over the internet and I have found some manuals but they're more for droid phones and not much information on the tablet. Thanks for your help.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Tablets with Adroid 2.2 (Froyo) or 2.3 (Gingerbread) are essentially smartphones with big screens, so anything you learn will apply to them as well. Most come with no SIM/3G, so they are WiFi only and can't make regular phone calls or send/receive SMS. Other than this, they are all the same. As happens with all Android products, there is no standard regarding hardware, so some have physical buttons while others don't and there are other differences in sizes and hardware, but using Android is basically the same, no matter if it's a phone or a tablet (if it has something different, then it was added by de device manufacturer and not by Google, what is a bad thing in the end because probably the device won't get a new version when released).