I need a tablet that can...

papagwan

Oct 22, 2012
Hello friends!

I'm in the market for a new tablet, with a budget of up to and including $500(hopefully less =P)! Here are the requirements;
-Receive, display, and allow input for both Japanese and English
-Obviously WIFI
-Allow use of a portable hard drive via mini USB
-Camera embedded for use with Skype
-Be able to make use of the following file formats;
--Video: .mp4, .mkv, .avi

Some definite pluses, but not necessarily requirements;
-A regular USB would be awesome, but not sure if any tablets have a full sized port...
-Bluetooth
-Lots of accessories, such as peripherals like a keyboard when needed for word processing

The primary application for this tablet is home use, primarily work processing, email, Skype chat, news, etc. It does not need to be exceptionally fast(I don't play any games or anything like that), but decent speed would be nice for smooth operation!

Thanks a million!

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello friends!

I'm in the market for a new tablet, with a budget of up to and including $500(hopefully less =P)! Here are the requirements;
-Receive, display, and allow input for both Japanese and English
-Obviously WIFI
-Allow use of a portable hard drive via mini USB
-Camera embedded for use with Skype
-Be able to make use of the following file formats;
--Video: .mp4, .mkv, .avi

Some definite pluses, but not necessarily requirements;
-A regular USB would be awesome, but not sure if any tablets have a full sized port...
-Bluetooth
-Lots of accessories, such as peripherals like a keyboard when needed for word processing

The primary application for this tablet is home use, primarily work processing, email, Skype chat, news, etc. It does not need to be exceptionally fast(I don't play any games or anything like that), but decent speed would be nice for smooth operation!

Thanks a million!

Hi papagwan, welcome to the fourm!
It seems a large screen tablet will be a better choice for home use. i'd suggest you to take a look at the Pipo Max M1(9.7 inch tablet with dual core, dual camera, android 4.1 jelly bean, high resolution IPS screen, Built-in Bluetooth...), and there's a 3G version Pipo M2 for your choice!
Also, the Ployer MOMO11 Speed Edition 9.7 inch dual core IPS screen tablet can meet all your demands.
welcome to order! :)