I need help

mcadoo121

Jan 28, 2015
I'm new to
Here & not very tech savvy to put it mildly. I have a samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet. Whenever I'm on the internet/websites, the following appears "couldn't establish a secure connection". It appears for every website and pops-up every few seconds. Another website referred me to the "type" of security on the tablet. It isWPA2 PSK which is supposed to be good security but I get the above popup EVERYTIME AND MORE THAN ONCE WHILE I'M ON A WEBSITE. What does this mean , ; why does it happen; &if it's a problem, how do I correct it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

The type of security you are using "shouldn't" be a problem. Perhaps you should see if another browser causes the same issue. I'm thinking it;s either the browser or some other security app you may have installed.

It's also possible your router is somehow causing that in which case you may want to check for a firmware update or at least restart it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mcadoo, congratulations on your Samsung tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!