I Think I Have An Eating Disorder

Positive_Aware

May 25, 2016
Lately, I've been eating less and less even if I'm hungry. When I see food, I get really angry at it, like I want to throw it across the wall. Seeing people eat food makes me want to vomit.
I don't know what I have, but I don't want to go to the doctor without knowing if I'm mentally ill or not. Don't want to waste my money on a stomach bug or something.
What should I do?

apatheticforester

Feb 28, 2015
If you are already suspicious there's is something wrong with you, you shouldn't be hesitant to see a doctor. If you are thinking that you are mentally ill, check out for some websites that give information about the common symptoms. Compare with what you feel/experience and I'm sure you'll be able to determine whether it's time for you to seek for professional help.

Positive_Aware

May 25, 2016
I've tried to chat with strangers and they also gave me that advice. I was searching Google about the possible options for me and found that Better Help can help me with my 'illness.' Hopefully, I could move past this struggle.

magneto88

Nov 13, 2015
Lately, I've been eating less and less even if I'm hungry. When I see food, I get really angry at it, like I want to throw it across the wall. Seeing people eat food makes me want to vomit.
I don't know what I have, but I don't want to go to the doctor without knowing if I'm mentally ill or not. Don't want to waste my money on a stomach bug or something.
What should I do?

Go see a doctor. The part that scares me is you want to throw food against walls. I mean you can't throw a pizza bro. You just can't.