Iconia frozen the touch screen after a few hours of continuous use.

Claubert

Nov 25, 2011
I recently purchased the Iconia TAB A500 and performed the upgrade to version 3.2
the first update of Android 3.0 to 3.1 it crashed, rebooted and updated. Apparently updated to version 3.1
In the second update to 3.1 to 3.2 upgrade without problems.
But when I use the Tablet A500 for about 4 hours continuous the touch screen freezes and does not help then turn off and on or press the reset button with a clip, because I can not unlock the home screen, it is necessary to shut down completely for about 15 minutes.
Is there any way to fix this?
The trouble is the lock of the touch screen after continuous use for more than 4 hours.

Thank's!

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
I recently purchased the Iconia TAB A500 and performed the upgrade to version 3.2
the first update of Android 3.0 to 3.1 it crashed, rebooted and updated. Apparently updated to version 3.1
In the second update to 3.1 to 3.2 upgrade without problems.
But when I use the Tablet A500 for about 4 hours continuous the touch screen freezes and does not help then turn off and on or press the reset button with a clip, because I can not unlock the home screen, it is necessary to shut down completely for about 15 minutes.
Is there any way to fix this?
The trouble is the lock of the touch screen after continuous use for more than 4 hours.

Thank's!
What app are you using? I don't think it has anything to do with the sys updates. However it could a faulty tablet!