Imito with Android 4.0.3 Calendar problem

lancepresnall

Mar 27, 2012
I have had this tablet for a couple of weeks and like everything about it other than the Calendar will not connect with my gmail calendar. It says that it cannot connect with the server. My gmail account is [email protected]. The fields during setup of a new account is /lance.presnall, followed by password and then gmail.com. I don't understand what the problem could be. It seems like it should sync since that is the email that I use to get mail and that works fine. In the Settings for Account and Sync the gmail account does not show that a calendar is available for syncing.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi,please send me the private message about your order number,and i will check your problem and try to fix it. also don't post your email address in this public forums. lol
I have had this tablet for a couple of weeks and like everything about it other than the Calendar will not connect with my gmail calendar. It says that it cannot connect with the server. My gmail account is [email protected]. The fields during setup of a new account is /lance.presnall, followed by password and then gmail.com. I don't understand what the problem could be. It seems like it should sync since that is the email that I use to get mail and that works fine. In the Settings for Account and Sync the gmail account does not show that a calendar is available for syncing.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Have you guys tried to update to android 2.3 and check if the problem is still the same?

d_marmolijo

Dec 13, 2011
I just updated from 2.3 to 4.0 ICS, then the calendar problem.

BTW: Does anyone know how to root Imito device running Android 4.0? I've been trying and looking and can't find a way. :confused: