inexpensive 7" tablets that access android market

sladeb

Sep 17, 2011
I just purchased an Acer Iconia and my kids love i So I thought it would be a good idea to get them a small inexpensive 7" tablet each(so daddy isn't broke) but i can't find a list on wich ones use market and which don't- anyone know where i can find that info without google searching every tablet i find?
slade

poormanstab99

Sep 19, 2011
I highly recommend the Coby Kyros Mid7022. I just bought one, added the android market (easy and minor mods with no need for "rooting" - easy to setup). It has the full android market, flash 10.3, runs all internet pages. A very underated tablet, the best under 200!

miniHDMI out, self facing camera, usb support for external keyboard/mouse, Android 2.3 Gingerbread from the factory.
Available thru amazon, or locally at Toys R' Us no less. 179.99
Coby MID7022 7 inch 4GB Tablet - Coby Electronics - Toys "R" Us

Once you add the Android Market and flash you will not be disappointed. Netflix and Crackle (free sony movies) stream and work well. Angry birds and most other games also work. Make sure its the 7022 model with the multi-touch screen. some other ones are the older resistive screens.

If you end up choosing this one, go to the Coby section of the forum -- Generation 2 -- there is great online support for this device on the forum.

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
If you would like to take your chances with some of the Chinese no name tablets, there is a large selection. Take a gander at the Spemall, and also Light in the box. They seem very friendly and willing to answer any question you may have. The prices start around 90.00 dollars and up and seem ok for the little ones.

amandabear

Sep 22, 2011
I highly recommend the Coby Kyros Mid7022. I just bought one, added the android market (easy and minor mods with no need for "rooting" - easy to setup). It has the full android market, flash 10.3, runs all internet pages. A very underated tablet, the best under 200!

miniHDMI out, self facing camera, usb support for external keyboard/mouse, Android 2.3 Gingerbread from the factory.
Available thru amazon, or locally at Toys R' Us no less. 179.99
Coby MID7022 7 inch 4GB Tablet - Coby Electronics - Toys "R" Us

Once you add the Android Market and flash you will not be disappointed. Netflix and Crackle (free sony movies) stream and work well. Angry birds and most other games also work. Make sure its the 7022 model with the multi-touch screen. some other ones are the older resistive screens.

If you end up choosing this one, go to the Coby section of the forum -- Generation 2 -- there is great online support for this device on the forum.
Hhi, could you possibly help me to add android market to my MIDm806 tablet? It came with a generic version of froyo 2.2. It has 3 app stores but none of the reg android apps and I dont know alot about rooting n all that, but do u think the mod u mentioned would work for me?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
If you would like to take your chances with some of the Chinese no name tablets, there is a large selection. Take a gander at the Spemall, and also Light in the box. They seem very friendly and willing to answer any question you may have. The prices start around 90.00 dollars and up and seem ok for the little ones.
Yes, you can find lot of inexpensive android tablet PC in our site, especially for 7" tablet PC.
here you can follow the link to check out the newest android tablet PC in our site: Android Tablet PC - Apad Android & MID - China Tablet PC
Any questions pls feel free to contact us. welcome!:)

Last edited: