informic 10.2 wowpad poor sound

george21

Jan 15, 2011
Hi i just got this informic wowpad and the volume is very low it is on full volume but you can hardly hear it can anyone help

george21

Jan 15, 2011
thanks for the reply the sound is coming out of both speakers but its just not loud enough to hear it

fritzy

Jan 15, 2011
Ive seen multiple posts on various forums where some makers of the wowpad/superpad/flytouch 2 have used poor quality speakers, mics and cameras. These devices are mass produced by multiple companies in china, some manufacturers are better then others. If you can try to send it back for a replacement or refund. Also bear in mind that these pads are cheap pricewise and thereby wont have sound quality that you may be used to from other more name brand electronic manufacturers.

george21

Jan 15, 2011
I have downloaded the 2.1 1561 but when i follow the on screen instructions to reboot it stops on a black screen with a blue informic symbol in the middle i have tried about ten times and that's as far as i get can anyone help

MarcoGonzalez

Jan 16, 2011
Hey me too! I updated my mine to the 2.1 1561 but here's my problem, every time I reboot the device it freezez on the green display picture with the words communication on it. I need help as well.

george21

Jan 15, 2011
hi thanks for that i have read this thread but it doesn't help if you follow the on screen instructions and it frezez on the informic screen and it will not update.ihave allso tried factory reset and get the same problem can anyone help