informic wowpad

sanjar

Jan 6, 2011
Hi!
where you can download the firmware to infotmic wowpad and how to install it

Last edited:

dapoaa

Jan 8, 2011
same need here folks. I am a totally new user and all I have now is a blank screen.

Lizis2lovely

Jan 14, 2011
My Infotmic/wow pad has just informed me of update to the latest version: deb-r2.1.1561

Does anyone know what update is going to do?

Stone.Beisser

Jan 16, 2011
My Infotmic/wow pad has just informed me of update to the latest version: deb-r2.1.1561

Does anyone know what update is going to do?

Hello there,
I did the update and now the registration is lost! Does anybody know how to get a registration code? The update went through without any problems. The pad is running more smoothly than with 1170.

djfunkshui

Jan 24, 2011
Hello there,
I did the update and now the registration is lost! Does anybody know how to get a registration code? The update went through without any problems. The pad is running more smoothly than with 1170.

hi i also did the update and now need to regisrer.
did u find out how to register.

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
Hello there,

Now I appreciate first-hand the points raised by many others about trying to work with China Computer sellers over warranty and other issues, here is the reply I just got for a replacement SuperPAD Registration Code request after the Firmware: deb-r2.1.1561 upgrade installation would not accept my original Registration Code:

Thank you for shopping with *****************

We would like to help but we are unable yo provide you with a new code. We just have the original code when your item was produced.We are sorry for this.

Is there anything else we can do for you?

Sincerely

Customer Care from LightInTheBox

I am less than happy with this response. However, the new info about the Flytouch 3 indicates "no need for the annoying registration number". Hope this is correct as I like the product. Hopefully, someone will come up with a hack that will allow putting the original registration code back into the system.