Intempo ID Spirit...Forgotten unlock pattern

nebloid99

Apr 1, 2012
Hi everyone, would really appreciate any help that can be offered. I bought an Intempo ID Spirit off a friend in November and all was good :). It was great and then i got a new iphone and my tablet was then sidelined and forgotten about. Unfortunately when i got my tablet and set it up for myself I also set the unlock pattern...which I have absolutely no idea now what i set it as. I am currently sitting at 105 attempts to unlock and very frustrated :(. I have searched on the internet and found no solution.

There was one person who said that they had the same problem and when they contacted the tech help they were told that there is no solution to this problem. I really hope that information is wrong. I have tried the reset button at the bottom of the tablet but this just reboots and takes you back to the unlock pattern screen. The manual tells you to access the factory reset from the home interface, but as i cant get past the unlock screen it is completely useless.

Therefore if anyone knows of a fix or can help I would be very grateful. Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Nebloid99, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get that Intempo unlocked. Good luck!