Invisible Shield by Zagg

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
2-Pack Huawei Ideos S7 Full Body Screen Protector Case From Prestige accessories (to mods- if too detailed please edit)
Top-rated seller
prestige_accessories_reseller (2648)
Military TOUGH - LIFETIME WARRANTY - Ultra Clear

Original price is $6.75. I offered $5.00 for "best offer" submission and it was accepted! I got 2 full body imitation invisible shields. Free shipping. I have used these imitation ones before on my incite and they are just as good. A whole lot cheaper than zagg and with this you have a spare if you screw up application. I have the nook color screen saver on and I'll probably leave it and use the other pieces till I need to change it. But it is holding up very well.

PhillyBill

Jan 31, 2011
Because of the excessive drag, I ripped off the Zagg. The Stealth works better and IMO is better for resitive screen.

Jan 26, 2011
Three or four months ago I bought and installed a "Stealth Shieldz" protector I bought on ebay. I really like it. I have a pen/stylus combo that a friend made for me, and I love the feel of the soft plastic stylus on the protected screen. Last night I accidentally left the pen in "ink" mode and started writing on the screen - oops! The ink came right off this morning with some "Goo Gone." It looks perfect - glad I have the screen protector on!

Rob